2021 Open Enrollment: Part 2
Here’s the low-down on what has happened with the Affordable Care Act and what it means for you:
- Everyone is eligible to sign up or change plans from now to May 15th.
- The plans are the same but the rates are going to change quite dramatically for most people.
- There is no income limit of 400% of federal poverty so many of you will qualify for generous subsidies that weren’t available before.
- To qualify for the new rates, we HAVE TO RE-ENROLL you
- Anyone under 150% of federal poverty will qualify for a $0 premium silver plan
Here’s what we need you to do:
If you want to review your options with us, click the link below and schedule an appointment. Much like regular open enrollment, we have a very short window to take care of everyone so please don’t delay setting an appointment with us. Appointments available starting Monday the 22nd.
Many of your friends and loved ones are uninsured, are paying way too much, or have a cost-sharing plan that has numerous exceptions and limitations. This is the time to help them get the coverage they need. Please let them know that we are here and ready to help.