Contact us today for an appointment to discuss your options!
call (435) 315-3606
Click on the link below to see what kind of savings you qualify for under the Affordable Care Act:
To help pay for coverage purchased through the Federal Health Exchange, a premium tax credit is available to those with lower incomes. To qualify for a tax credit, you must:
- Be a citizen or legal resident of the U.S.
- Have a family income between 100 to 400 percent of the federal poverty level
- Not have access to a qualified employer-sponsored health plan that provides minimum value (actuarial value of at least 60 percent) and that is affordable (does not cost you more than 9.5 percent of your income)
- Not be eligible for public coverage—including Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program, Medicare, or military coverage
- Use your subsidy to purchase insurance through an online federally-certified public health exchange
Health Insurance Options
Medigap (also Medicare supplement insurance or Medicare supplemental insurance) refers to various private supplemental health insurance plans sold to Medicare beneficiaries in the United States that provide coverage for medical expenses not or only partially covered by Medicare.
Personal Plans are available for individuals and families both on a temporary and permanent basis. There are many carriers, deductibles and options to choose from. We can tailor the coverage to meet your individual needs.
Utah, as a state, has an exceptionally large number of entrepreneurs and small businesses. It is a challenge for you, the employer, to find the time to research health insurance products. Yet, you want to make sure you choose the best, most affordable plan for your employees.
Dental and Vision
Dental insurance is a type of health insurance designed to pay a portion of the costs associated with dental care. There are several different types of individual, family or group dental insurance plans.